BBA Event Management
BBA Event Management is also considered one of the Strategic Marketing and Communication Tools by organizations as it is a tool to communicate with potential clients.
The minimum eligibility for pursuance of the course is the successful completion of the 10+2 level of education, with a minimum aggregate score of 50%, with Commerce/Mathematics as the main subjects of study.
BBA in Event Management: What is it About?
BBA in Event management is one of the most popular and fastest growing industries. Students enrolled to the course are imparted an advanced understanding of:
- Event accounting
- Event organizing
- Sponsorship skills
- Modern event administration
- PC application
- Corporate correspondence
- Brand administration
- Venue administration
- Event catering
- Project administration
- components of advertising and coordination in orchestrating events such as:
The course offers specialization in:
- management, marketing
- advertising, presentation event catering
- venue management, etc.
BBA in Event Management: Career Prospects
An Event Manager is an expert who designs and executes occasions.
Candidates can find lucrative job opportunities in:
- organizations, organizing and hosting events.
- event-management, nationally and internationally.
- Public Relations, advertising and media houses.